Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What not to do in the future!

As the class has progressed with their created equal projects, the trimester ends this Thursday 3/12 which leaves students feeling rushed to finish their artwork. Students have put a great deal of time and research into their chosen topics and images to profess ideals. At this point most students won't finish their projects. So if I did a project of this magnitude, I would allow for more time since projects similar to this require additional studies with the art process as well as reflection of societal believes and morals. Even I have been working with the class to create my own image which I chose to look at those on the fringe of society such as the elderly, homeless, and drug additions because these are all instances that impact individuals at some point in their life. When I am finished with my image, I will post it.

1 comment:

  1. Jen, doesn't it seem that there is never enough time to finish projects? And do you wonder if the students ever wish they had back the procrastination time from when they were starting? That seems to be my most difficult challenge, allowing enough time for anything.....a lesson, a project, cleanup. Hopefully experience with different classes will teach me what to budget, time-wise.

    ReplyDelete