Sunday, March 15, 2009

What's up

Son of Rambow completely awesome movie! Husband sleeping on the couch even better. Getting husband back for bobble head while I was sleeping in the car the best!!! Husband signing to song while sleeping and butter on glasses. what the ?? I can't see.. Don't know wasn't me.. I would never,well maybe. Husband almost believed he rented the movie "Son of Rambow" but eldest daughter couldn't cover the lie. Darn. Almost had husband believing he rented movie. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Settled in at your home? Fantastic. Getting to teach full time instead of just repacking your suitcase and driving to and fro from LaGrande? Priceless. Honestly, had I known how intense and exhausting this program really is.........But we will all make it, and all be good teachers. I would really like to come to Redmond and observe your school and classes after I complete my worksample. I need to see something other than just right here. Keep in touch, have a great spring term.

    ReplyDelete